Angela Jones, Senior Services Director
If you are 55 or older join us each week for Special events just for Senior adults.
Be active, be involved, and remember 55 is just the beginning.
See our monthly calendar and newsletter below for exciting Senior events this month or Call Angela Jones 601-863-3228.
Let's Go Walking Pearl
Pearl has 6 great places to walk
- Shepherd Trail - behind the Pearl Police Department
- One Mile Trail - by the boys baseball fields on Center City Drive
- Old Library Trail - on Old Brandon Road
- Bright Park - behind Northside Elementary on Flynn Drive
- Jenkins Park - Old Whitfield Road
- Pearl City Park
Check your monthly calendar for dates when Ping Pong is available for play or call 601-863-3228 for more details
Men's Morning Coffee
Meet the small community room every Monday morning at 8 am. Each month a different official from the city will be our guest speaker. Bring a friend and meet us there!
Senior Game Day
Thursday afternoons from 1 to 4pm senior adults meet in the small community room to play cards, board games and dominoes
Senior Dance Class
Ballroom Dancing classes at 1:00 pm on Wednesday afternoons. No experience necessary or partners necessary.. Beginners Welcome!